Monday, December 8, 2008

One Week

We are one week away from our family growing to a brood of 4! So I thought I'd give an update as to how everyone is doing. Wendy is doing well. As expected she gets tired from chasing around Nora and carrying around another. It appears that Foz Tone is doing great as well. He moves around quite a bit, especially after cereal or ice cream. Eleanor is blissfully unaware of how significantly her world is going to change, but she has shown an interest in babies recently. We will see how she reacts to a baby that is around 24 hours a day and taking attention from her Mom and Dad. And, I'm doing what I can to keep the three of them happy and healthy while not getting caught up in worrying about how we will handle two kiddos and instead enjoying the experience.

Here is our girl curled up on Wendy after a hard day at school.

We had our first significant snow this weekend (about 2 inches), so Sunday afternoon we went out to play. This is Nora's first experience with walking in and playing with snow. She was a little unsure at first, but once she saw Mookie tearing around the yard she realized there was nothing to be afraid of.


She was fascinated and most of the time she was staring at her feet walking through the snow and how the snow stuck to her boots. She had a couple wipe outs, as expected, but bounced right back up. Then I taught her to feed snowballs to Mookie.

2 comments:

Meg Weber Jeske said...

Wow, just one week away. You are all in my thoughts and I hope everything goes smooth. Nora will make a great big sister - yes, it will rock her world, but she'll love it too.

Love to all. Thinking of you.

Meg

Anonymous said...

77 hours give or take a few Whoo~ Hoo. I was so worried my luggage would weigh to much but to date it's at 32 lbs:) My little Nora a so cute I love the reaction to her first snow.
If she wonders who this new stranger is that is demanding all the attention I know that she will quickly adjust. Grand ma will be there in case she feels left out. thank you for the pictures and updates it helps this long distance gram feel closer ~ forever love ~ Mama