Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Easter Part Two

We spent our Easter afternoon at "Nana" Kathy's house with her family for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. Eleanor was a bit shy at first, but soon warmed up and had a good time playing with everyone.


She didn't get the concept of the Easter egg hunt at first. She looked at us like we were crazy for making her pick up colored eggs. Then she saw the M&Ms in the eggs and the light went on for her. After she finished her eggs she grabbed her bucket and went back out in the yard to look for more, unfortunately there were no eggs left as the other kids did a good job finding them.



In other news, I guess you could say we have begun potty training. Eleanor likes her potty and gets the idea you need to sit on it, however she feels the need to get completely naked while sitting. Although she has not done anything on the potty she picked up the idea that reading material is a required aspect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I laughed so hard I was tearing up, everyone in the office thought I was loosing it which I guess in a way I was. The girl holding Eleanor looks as if she's in pain which makes me laugh a bit harder and the potty pix are just even funnier. You know the whole naked reading the paper/book brings back so meny memories. HUM just to see the pattern repeating itself how refreshing ~ Jack is to cute in the little hat and is changing daily and I cant wait to get there and hold them both Thankx for the chuckle today it made my morning ~ G Ma