Thursday, June 11, 2009

mamadada

With Eleanor growing up so fast and changing everyday I wanted to put down a few things I love about our life right now.

. . . when she says "mamadada". For months she has combined our names when she needs us, we have heard she does this at school and with babysitters as well.

. . . when she clings to my leg when a helicopter flies over head.


. . . how Nora and Jack delight in seeing each other and the way she tries to make him feel better when he is upset.

. . . the twinkle in her eye before she responds when she knows the answer to a question.


. . . they way she asks for "more" of anything she likes. It started with asking for more food or music/video and morphed into things like animals at the zoo, birds in the backyard, or firetrucks going passed us.

Jack is growing so fast. He is six months old on Monday, which is very hard to believe. Here is a recent one of our boy, whose smile is infectious and wonderful.

From Jack: I am sitting up pretty well these days, although I get tippy (as in, I tip over) if left alone. I want to put everything in my mouth and should get some teeth here pretty soon. I've started having some fussy time around 7-8 pm every night and I'm not 100% certain of why, but I'm growin' and see the Doc on Monday. Oh yeah, I've also accepted a starring role in a video about diapering babies for the Ohio Department of Health. Yeah, it's a non-paying role, but I'm working on building my resume. Ciao babies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything sounds so happy there. Makes me miss you all the more. Eleanor is a wonderful big sis and just imagine what she'll be teaching Jack in the next few months, you truly have a beautiful family.
Mama~

JA said...

Wow. They are so big already! It made me all gooey looking through the pics -- all 4 of you look happy and healthy. Wish I could stop over and be E's best friend for a day!