Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Green Concert T-shirt

The other day after a bath I told Eleanor to pick out an outfit to wear. I was changing my shirt, which is often required after giving her a bath and she saw my new shirt and said "mine?". I thought why not, so I let her wear my old Sam Roberts concert t-shirt from a show we saw many moons ago.

We then had a lot of fun trying to get her to pose for a picture. I'd tell her to stand still and as soon as I put the camera to my face she'd run toward me laughing. It turned into some really good pictures.



And what would a blog post be without a stinkin' cute picture of Jackson.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to start my day. She looks happy in her daddy's T I think you've just lost a shirt. Jack happy as ever Thankx for the update. ~ Mama

Meg Weber Jeske said...

I love these photos. So adorable.