Saturday, July 2, 2011

ComFest

We of course hit ComFest again this year and had a great time. Wendy and I got a sitter on Friday and took it in adult style and on Saturday we took the kiddos. The weather was perfect Saturday and our shift was about 5 hours.


The kids loved seeing all the sights and were very well behaved included carrying ketchup through the crowds following Mama to get back to our home spot near the Gazebo Stage to have some fries. Later in the evening me and the kids wandered up to the stage, it was a little loud for Jack but Nora and I had a good time dancing along with the music. I relish any time she is willing to dance with her dad.





We also had big fun with bubbles. I have a decent bubble wand, but "Mr. Bubble Guy showed up with a wand that made bubbles bigger than your head. Between the two of us we got quite a crowd of kids running around and popping bubbles.


Here is Jackson trying on my official "festival hat".


No comments: