Monday, August 6, 2007

A Moment


Dear all,
It has been a wonderful three weeks since Eleanor was born. But, as you can imagine, I have hardly had a minute to read, write, or clean. When Geoff or I do get some time, he gives the boys some much needed attention and I sleep. Today, I am lucky enough to be at my favorite coffee shop while Nora is asleep, so I thought I would write a quick note of thanks. To everyone who has called, made dinners, sent cards and gifts, Thank You. I have been surprised how many of you have connected with us to simply say "Welcome" to our daughter. She is indeed a lucky girl to be surrounded by so many friends and family. My mom stayed with us 2 weeks and was so much help, it was wonderful to get out and feel human again. Thanbks Mom! Eleanor is growing and doing GREAT. Look at my sweet baby! Love you all, Wendy





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is by far the cutest sweetest, heartest, baby, lovest next to my own baby girl,I've ever seen. I can see both of her parents in her beautiful face. Little Nora is just the picture of perfection.