Monday, April 7, 2008

Friends & Talking

Our good friend Ari came to town last weekend to visit us while she was in Ohio for a conference. She had yet to meet Eleanor and they had a fun time getting to know each other. Ari's necklace was a big hit as our girl loves shinny objects.


Troy and Kathleen were nice enough to babysit for a couple hours so Ari, Wendy, and myself could go out and have an adult dinner. These are some pictures they took while watching her.



Nora has been talking more and more everyday. Abut a week ago she said "Dada" for the first time. This made my heart melt when she said it to me or when I enter the room but, then she will go on to say Dada when she sees Mookie, a bottle, her toys, while looking out the window in the car, etc. So it is good to hear her talking but she hasn't figured out Dada = me quite yet. Just a couple of days ago she said her first clear "Mama" and it seems she is making new sounds everyday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello to all,
Ok now that she has dada and mama down it's clear my very intelligent grand daughter now needs to work on saying g~ma :) I don't think that's to much to ask do you? I'll even give her till August to learn it. The new pix are absolutly darling and ones I'm sure that I will have to copy and add to the home collection, Uncle Ray Mosbrucker(not really an uncle) came by this morning and when he saw the dedication wall about Nora he said someone must really love this little girl Well I couldn't agree more. Oregon sends Ohio much love and I'll see you all soon. G~ma Keri