Saturday, May 17, 2008

10 Months


Eleanor turned 10 months old this past Wednesday. . . .boy time is flying by. She is a joy to be around as you can tell by the pictures. She is always ready to laugh and play and sometimes can be a bit ornery . . .not sure which side of the family she got that from. He she is when changing clothes turned into a game.




Above is a picture of her in a springy dress. I picked this one out one day while Wendy was running some errands. I pick out her clothes based on which outfit makes her squeal the loudest when I hold it up. Nora and I are going to get some good quality time coming up as Wendy's job is taking her to Dallas for 4 days, starting tomorrow. So it is going to be me, the kiddo, and Mookie holding down the fort. Although I know we will miss Mama it should be a fun challenge.



He is a picture of a tree we planted in the backyard, an Autumn Blaze Maple. I've been wanting to plant once since we took out all the trees soon after we moved in. We are looking forward to watching it grow and give us some shade some day.

No comments: