Sunday, July 13, 2008

First Birthday Party - Part 2

Her is Alex, son of one of Wendy's book-clubbers, taking aim at the birthday sign. He enjoyed knocking golf balls around and even took some swings from the pool, practicing with water hazards I presume.

Our living room was filled with classmates from school and other friends. If you had told Wendy and I two year ago that this is what our living room would look like one day, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have believed it. Miss Ciara, Nora's other teacher, also showed up. We were so pleased that her teachers who see her 5 days a week wanted to come see her on the weekend to help celebrate.
Then we tried to open some gifts. At first Eleanor was more interested in the pop cans than her gifts.
Then we unwrapped a book and that peaked her interest.
She loves her ducks in the bath so this one was and I'm sure will continue to be, a big hit.
Stay tuned for part 3 and part cake!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel as if I were there. Beautiful simply beautiful. Mama