Friday, February 13, 2009

Last Day


Today is my last day home alone with my son Jack. It has made me somewhat reflective and put me in a blog-writing mood. Getting to be a mom full time is something I have enjoyed. It's given Jack and I time to get to know one another. But, I know this much about myself: I need to work outside the home. I love my job, my co-workers, my works' purpose. I also know that leaving every day makes me a better mom. So, after 9 weeks, it has come to an end. I'll miss our days together JC, but don't worry, we'll have lots of special time together as you grow.

Jack will start Goddard on Monday and Nora's teachers told me they will take her down to visit him from time to time. She will love that. I'll check in next week and let you know how the new schedule is working, how getting back to work is working, and when on earth the house chores get done (my best guess? On the weekends or after kids are asleep).

1 comment:

Beth said...

I hope the first week went well. You look great in this pic.