Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Daycare Anyone?

Well, the best thing about life is that it tends to work out....I got this job working with the most knowledgeable people in Day Care and Early Childhood Development and then find out I am preggers! Well, one thing they say is that we have to get on lists for the only acceptable day care centers in the city. I have three I must get on lists for (their emphasis, not mine). But then I started thinking that this information they are giving me is very very useful for the parents I already know, so here you go:

To get inspection reports on any licensed day care center, just go here: http://jfs.ohio.gov/families/child_care/index.stm.

Click on either of the “search” tabs on the left. Once you get a listing, select a center and it will give you their general information. You can then click on recent reports to review them. How fun is that?

No comments: