Monday, March 26, 2007

Technical Difficulties

Well, Geoff tried posting some very cute pictures of Anna this weekend, but ran into some technical difficulties. So...look for those soon. In other news, we have our big ultrasound this Saturday morning at 8:30 am (yes, it's true...very early for us on a weekend). Then on Monday, we have our monthly OB-GYN appointment (the last one we get with our MD Cynthia Vaneck before she has her own baby and is gone for a month!). So, despite the lack of news as of late, it is coming. Send good vibes that it is good news. I think I am emotionally prepared for whatever we hear on Saturday, but I guess we'll just see. I still don't look pregnant if you ask me, just fat, but maybe I'll post a sideways view of me so you can decide for yourselves. Congrats to my cousin Catherine Wehage...she and a friend made a date rape informational video and will be on Good Morning America tomorrow (March 27), plus featured in Seventeen and People magazines. She is in high school and you can check out the effort at www.justyellfire.com. Way to go Girl :)

--Wendy

1 comment:

Jessie and David said...

good luck on saturday! i will send happy thoughts your way (even if it is crazy early)!!