Wednesday, May 9, 2007

A few more of Ianna

Not much to post on recently. Don't worry blog fans, I think my wife will post something interesting tomorrow. Until then you are stuck with me.

This Friday we have an ultrasound that will also show us the size of the baby and we hope give us a better idea of when the newest Grove will make an appearance in the real world. Grandpa Grove will be joining us for this visit to the Doc and a first chance to see his grandchild moving on the screen. We figure ultrasounds have changed quite a bit since the days yours truly was in the womb, so it should be fun.

It is hard to believe it has been a week since Wendy told me Ianna passed away. The pictures below are a few from her last day at the dog park. She was full of energy and making friends as usual. Wendy said Ianna wouldn't leave several of the men at the dog park alone because she missed me, which makes me happy and sad at the same time. Anyway it is fun to see pictures of her having fun and running around.



No comments: