Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Name of New Baby Grove

With baby Grove's arrival coming up in less than a month I think it is time to share his name. Wendy and I have decided on a name and have kept it private from everyone. However, I've been inspired by Colbert's Alpha Dog of the Week Mark Ciptak (who named his new daughter Sarah McCain Palin behind his wife's back) and realized I can name the baby while Wendy is weak and drugged from giving birth. The newest member of the Grove clan will be (drum roll please) . . . Foswhitt Santonio. The appeal of the name is obvious and I like that we can call him Fozzy or Whitt or Fozzy San or Foz Tone. While you ponder the power of Foz Tone here are some more pictures of our girl.


Here is Eleanor's first ponytail. It looks good on her but the tie doesn't stay in her hair long once she knows it is there.


We took Eleanor to an OSU Hockey game and she got to meet Brutus up close for the first time. She was a bit startled by him at first then she warmed up and gave him five. After that, she watched him all around the arena. Whenever she saw him she waved, even if he was 8 sections away.

Nora also has been enjoying playing peek-a-boo with her hands or a blanket. Here she is making the diaper changing process more bearable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Foswhitt Santonio are you absolutly crazy?? I love you, but REALLY? I like the Whitt part of the first name and the Toni part of the middle name, this Gram ma can always call the little guy Tony(i):) O, and thanks for including a family name in your selection. Does that change you mind yet??
I think you should think about Rudolph Whittman do ya like it? I'm sure what ever you choose I love it but the above name needs to be re though about. G~Ma love Always,

Anonymous said...

added note
First of all after thinking about the name you shared this morning I don't believe you for a second that after all this time of keeping it private you would ever share it at the last minute. This leads me to believe you looking for a reaction which I gave in my earlier message. Wow I feel better knowing that this name was all just a way of getting a reaction from us loyal viewers of the blog. OK I can enjoy the rest of my day.
Hope all is well in Ohio and I will see you all soon.
PS you better not come out of the delivery room and tell me his name is the before mentioned or one of us is going to be in trouble. Love to all G~Ma