Tuesday, April 24, 2007

up up and away . . .


Hello all you loyal readers!! In honor of Greg Oden leaving for the NBA I thought I'd post this picture (note the reaction of the OSU bench). I can't blame him for leaving but I will miss watching him play for OSU. Good luck in the NBA, Greg.
Sorry it has been a while since we last posted, Wendy has been really busy at work and she is working on a paper for publication in the evenings so she hasn't had time to post. I on the other hand have just been . . .well lazy. Although last weekend we attended a wedding in beautiful Charlottesville, VA, for a friend from high school, Jon Readey. And other than me completely losing my sense of direction upon entering the Charlottesville city limits we had a wonderful time. Congratulations to Jon and Meg!!

Anyway, we don't have much to report baby wise, no doctor visits recently which is fine with us. Last night I did feel the baby kick for the first time through Wendy's stomach, it was a surreal moment. The little alien seems to get active at night when Wendy lays down and for only being a little over 2 pounds (approx.) he/she packs quite a punch.

No comments: